Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Evolution of Dance Updated!

I guess I'm a little late to the game, since I see on the YouTube page that the six-minute The Evolution of Dance has been viewed just shy of five million times. That should tell you all you need to know; the collaborative nature of Web 2.0 means that genuine crowd pleasers rise to the top, voted on by five million clicks from all over the world.

I'm sure it's all over the Web by now, but I'll post it anyway, since it's a blast -- and "Inspirational Comedian" Judson Laipply is definitely a talented guy.

----------------------

Update: September 9, 2006. This clip has now been viewed 32 million times. Think about that.

----------------------

Hat Tip, BTW, to MySpace buddy Wisteria for the heads up.

1 comment:

PeaceLove said...

The "Beat Kids" stuff is from Wonder Showzen, a very funny, very dark show on MTV2. Highly recommended!